Monday, January 5, 2015

Hello 2015!


Hello! 2014 was a great (and often challenging) year and I look forward to so much more creativeness and excitement in the coming year.

As I look forward to the new year I reflect on many things that happened in the past year:

• great collaborations with other like minded businesses (big thanks to the great photographers and models I have worked with)
• lots of travels (LA twice, back to NY for the first time in years, Sacramento river boat birthday, Calistoga ladies birthday trip, San Diego for tiki time and Santa Cruz for poolside relaxing)
• Hedwig on Broadway!!!
• cutting my hair shorter than its been in years and loving it
• a new studio space for my jewelry workshop and beauty lounge, come visit me at 3150 18th Street, San Francisco
• setting up a interim online shop for all things Fox & Doll (https://squareup.com/market/shana-astrachan)
• many workshops taught and taken (i wish to see ladies all over San Francisco rockin' Cat Eyes and Red Lips)
• shooting two video workshops with Creativebug - watch here
• my sweet and supportive guy moving back to San Francisco
• my mother beating cancer! and in turn getting to spend lots of precious time together while staying in San Francisco for her treatments
• turning 40 years old!


click picture for slideshow of many lovely moments in 2104
A slideshow of many lovely moments in 2104
Once again I hope you will continue to join me in following along to see what the new year brings. There are so many exciting things ahead! And I am really going to try to share more here on the blog. A big cheers to the new year ahead and to a successful, healthy and loving year for all! xo Shana

Photo credits: Top photo by Kathe Hashimoto, model Katrina Sperry, makeup and hair by Fox & Doll, skyline provided by San Francisco. Lower image by Ace Muroga taken of me at The Orbit Room on my 40th birthday.

No comments: