Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year!

Hello 2011!!! A new year means new plans!!!
2010 was full of adventure and challenges. Looking ahead to the new year I of course expect more of the same...good travels, friends, business...along with the challenges of time, money, and all else running a business and balancing life brings. Some things I am thinking about doing or working towards in the coming year include opening a more permanent shop location, working on a book idea, teaching more workshops, and creating lots of jewelry and objects. I hope you will join me in following along to see what is next. Your feedback about my ideas and designs are always welcome.
In immediate news my shop at 3443 26th will remain open with limited hours until the permanent space comes together. I will also be of course open by appointment, just call 415.420.0527. Regular hours will be Saturdays from noon till 6pm.

The best way to check in is to follow me on twitter, http://twitter.com/ShanaAstrachan


In the meantime I thank y
ou all for your continued support and wish you happiness, creativity and lots of love in the year ahead and always. Cheers. Shana

P.S. Check out the cover of the February/ March issue of Dwell Magazine, the building that my shop is currently located in is featured, along with my amazingly talented family.

No comments: