Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Collaboration with emiko oye of rewarestyle

I have been very busy lately prepping for my pop-up and other events. There have been so many new ideas flowing and of course not enough time to complete (or even start) them all. Thank god for collaborations! My new favorite thing! This holiday season I have teamed up with a few of my fellow Bay Area makers to create some exciting new items. Shown here is my first design collaboration with my long time Accessorize with Toys co-teacher, emiko oye. emiko makes incredible jewelry pieces using legos as her main material. I had a vision of glamming it up a bit with this amazing glass glitter I discovered recently, and now we have some new pieces we designed together that I am totally in love with!
















This bracelet is the 'Supernova 600' and is being produced in a limited run of 12 pieces in honor of 2012. Once they are gone that is it. So head on over to Rare Device or find us at one of the upcoming events listed here.


There are also these two amazing pairs of earrings, 'The Starlet' and 'Midnight Crush', both absolutely perfect for holiday party dress up.

Currently the best place to find these and some other surprise collaborations is Rare Device at my Holiday Glamour Boutique Pop-up
600 Divisadero Street, San Francisco, CA
Open 7 days a week
Running till January 6th, 2013
www.raredevice.net


And also available online at emiko's rewarestyle etsy shop:
www.etsy.com/shop/rewarestyle

No comments: