Monday, May 22, 2023

Halftee 20% off Discount Code

I am loving the Halftee tops for layering under some of my dresses and overalls. I also love them under items that they don't show with for protection from sweat on fabrics I would rather not launder frequently.


Use my code SHANA20 for 20% off your order


This link gets you 10% off but instead use the above code and get the full 20% off

https://halftee.com/?ref=FOXANDDOLL20


Wearing the "Boyfriend" style here in white size small. Worn with Nooworks People I've Loved Naomi Dress, Vixen by Micheline Pitt Belt, Warby Parker Sunglasses and a Baggu Packable Sun Hat. Plus a cute pup named BB.





The Boyfriend and the 3/4 Sleeve are my two favorites. But I also love the Tank and Mock Turtleneck. I look forward to trying more styles and colors. 





No comments: