Monday, April 1, 2013

Blog Redesign and Relaunch

April 2013! The blog has been redesigned and relaunched! Welcome!

More pictures and projects to come and I am so excited to share all I have been working on. This updated version will include my JEWELRY and design work as always, but will also include more about my hair and makeup work posted under BEAUTY, including product recommendations and reviews. I will also include more projects posted under MAKE, including recipes and things you can make at home. This new MAKE section is likely to include anything from information from the kitchen (I love to cook and make cocktails), to fun crafty things for your home, to blending up custom beauty products. Only time will tell, so join me and check back frequently! And you will see lots more to come in the COLLABORATIONS and CUSTOM sections, I assure you I have been busy and have so much I want to share! Lastly keep an eye on EVENTS, I have lots of fun workshops coming up.

I hope you like how I have reorganized and categorized the blog for ease of search and interest. All feedback is welcome.

While I now plan to post weekly in each category it will still remain that the most up to date daily information on what I am working on and inspired by will be at my two Facebook pages:
Shana Astrachan Jewelry
Fox & Doll

And I am increasingly obsessed with Instagram & Pinterest so please come follow me:
http://instagram.com/shanaastrachan/
http://pinterest.com/shana_astrachan/

So many new posts to come, I am overwhelmed with all I want to share. In the meantime here is a little tutorial I did last year for the Creativebug Blog! Cheers!



Special thanks to the following superstar creatives for the assistance with the relaunch of this blog:
Suto Designs: Don't you love my new banner! This will change out seasonally to reflect my current projects and inspiration. This special lady has the perfect eye that suits my retro vintage esthetic.
Pugly Pixel: This amazingly talented gal and rad blogger offers the online course CSS Pretty which empowered me to take on this redesign without having to hire it out. I love a good challenge!
Meighan O'Toole: One complementary consultation with this lady changed the future of my business, I am grateful!
Makeshift Society: I just completed a 3 month residency at the Co-Working space for creatives, hence my break from even my usual minimal blog posts. You will see more to come about my projects that resulted from this time at Makeshift and about how the space has inspired me and helped me take my business to the next level!

No comments: