Monday, February 9, 2015

Valentine's Day style with ModCloth and Benefit Cosmetics

Two years ago I had the honor of doing hair for a collaboration with Benefit Cosmetics and ModCloth. The campaigns were published around Valentine's Day 2012 so as we approach this romantic time of year once again it seems a great time to share these pictures, which are truly some of my favorites to date in my portfolio. Finger waves and bouffants, so much love for these styles!

The pictures from this shoot were used on the ModCloth site for their Girl Meets Glam Stylebook

And the pictures were also used on the Benefit Cosmetics site and blog

If you are familiar with some of my favorite hairstyles you know the mini bouffant I did on Ashley's hair is always a winner! After the shoot Ashley and I quickly teemed up again to do a video tutorial on her site Fancy Fine for a similar look, The 1960's Mini Bouffant.
 The 1960's Mini Bouffant
The 1960's Mini Bouffant

ModCloth and Benefit Cosmetics collaboration credits-
Photographer Kristin Cofer
Styled by Annie Morrison
Hair by Shana Astrachan of Fox & Doll
Makeup artist (I can't track down her name, please contact me if anyone knows)
Models: Ashley Ording and Juliana Pfeffer

I hope to get to publishing more posts soon about other shoots I have done with these two models, along with my many hair and makeup projects for ModCloth. Ashley and I have worked together a bunch of times since on some very stylish creative collaborations, and Juliana and I got to do a fun nautical themed shoot again with ModCloth last year. More to come soon on these past projects!

No comments: